BID Project Themes
Hundreds of local businesses have given their views on what the BID should deliver.
Lichfield BID Steering Group is made up of business owners just like you. Together they have developed your ideas into a range of projects that fall under five key themes, which will make Lichfield city centre a safer, more pleasant and, above all, more vibrant place to shop, eat, drink and do business.
- Theme 1: A well-known city: Marketing, promotion and PR
- Theme 2: An eventful city: High-quality events to boost trade
- Theme 3: A safer city, day and night: Keeping crime off our streets
- Theme 4: An attractive city: Street and parking improvements
- Theme 5: A productive city: Business support and lobbying
After getting so many businesses’ views, we’re confident the projects and initiatives included in this business plan reflect your views. We hope you share our excitement about the difference it could make to trading conditions in Lichfield city centre over the coming five years.
Read about the five BID themes in more detail by downloading the full BID Business Plan.