Open Call for Event Funding September 2018
Thu, 20/09/2018 - 07:29
Lichfield BID is please to announce another open call for funding of local events in September 2018.
Should this be of interest to you please complete the application form, which can be downloaded using the link located at the bottom of this post or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the BID office on 01543 251713.
The form must be received by close of play on 19th October 2018 by returning it by e-mail to d.tomalin@Birmingham-chamber.com
All applications will be scrutinised by an independent panel based upon the following criteria:
- Does this event map into the objectives of the BID Business Plan?
- Do the outcomes noted deliver value or opportunity to Lichfield Businesses?
- Does the evidence provided support the outcomes noted?
- Does the event impact as many business sectors as possible and encourage engagement of BID Businesses?
- Is the event plan financially sound and robust?
It is expected that successful applications will be considered by the BID Board in November with successful applicants being notified by mid-November.
The BID has a limited pot of funding that it is using for this open call, it reserves the right to allocate and distribute funding as it sees to be the most effective deployment based upon the criteria noted above.
Terms and conditions apply to event grant funding and you will be asked to declare that these will be adhered to.
There is an expectation that a full post-event report is produced and shared with the BID.
Feedback will be provided for unsuccessful applications upon request.